Friday, January 11, 2008

Not a good sales tactic

Note to all sales people out there: If you plan on selling me something, say furniture, maybe a sofa, or dining room table...do not flirt with my husband. It also probably not a good idea to come up behind him and stand close enough that it looks like you are touching him, or even have your arm around him, lean over his shoulder and try hard to convince me that it is THE perfect item for me. Even if it was, and it wasn't, I would NEVER buy it from you. And when I walk away instead of saying something really rude to you, do NOT follow me, and ask if there is anything else I need help with.

I really hate shopping where things are sold on commission, especcially when the economy is bad, and people are just not spending money. Sales people are like vultures and they really annoy me.

No comments: