Friday, September 28, 2007

Crazy Woman

After receiving a VERY rude email from one of my cheer moms, I need an outlet to vent. My husband doesn't want to hear it. I don't want to get in a pissing match with her and give her real ammo to take to the board over, so I will rant here. Anyhow long story short, this is a woman who I have to deal with a lot. We have participated in MANY things with her child, and she always seems to have a problem with me and my handling of things. This time she accused me of things I had nothing to do with and to singleing her child out. I began to type a LONG response to her and then decided against it and called the commisioner instead. She agreed that I should not respond, but to deal with her face to face if it came to that. Which, I am sure it will. Lord please give me the strength to stay calm with her tonight. The commishoner then told me that the same woman had complained to her last week about something else, which we remedey unbeknownst to us, and she complained to me about the remedy. This woman second guesses EVERYTHING I do, and totally coddles her child. PLEASE! TTFN, Miki

1 comment:

Jessica Gottlieb said...

You could forward the email to me. I'd be thrilled to give her a call and we could have a chat.

I'm a little PMS'y this week.