Friday, March 03, 2006

new hat

So, i got my new carriage a day or so ago, and it seems to be not jamming on the needle butts. Yeah!! I wasnt really in the mood to start any new project, but wanted to try out the new carriage. So, I made the March free pattern from Kangamooknits.com. I made it in a purple, Iris I think. I still need to seam the back, but it was quick and easy, and will hopefully fit my girls. If not, my sister in law told me her aunt had breast cancer and as a result of treatment would soon be losing her hair. She had decided not to go the wig route and was thinking of just wearing hats. She ask if I could make a felted one. I said yes, but would probably have to line it as it may be a little itchy on her head. She said she would get back to me. I also offered the skater beanie style chemo cap. This one may be a little cuter than that. It almost reminds me of a bonnet for an adult. We'll see how it looks when seemed. TTFN, Miki

No comments: