Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Socks and progress bars
Well I finally figured out progress bars. I told my sister earlier today that I would need to make a progress bar for my progress bars. For some reason I was having trouble figuring it all out. Well today I had a break through, and they are now fully installed. Yeah! Kinda corny I know, but gives me and anyone who reads this a perspective of some of the things I am working on. It will hopefully also keep me on track, and help get things finished in a timely manner.
Keeping this in mind...I finished Gwen's socks. They were orginally my socks, but I didnt think the first one fit as good as it should, and it fit her perfect. I loved the colorway, and loved most of the pattern, but it had me stopping and cutting the yarn and then restarting at the heel. This, because I wasnt thinking, made the two socks just a little different. Hard to tell unless I mention it and you are looking for it. Plus, she will probably be wearing shoes most of the time. The frustratin thing is that I restated the second sock MANY times to make them match and then they don't. I know I am being anal about this, but I like my socks to match. Anyhow she is tickeled to have them and I have one project done, not counting the progress bars. TTFN, Miki