Friday, October 26, 2007

Don't dress in the dark...

Or at least don't own more than one pair of the same style of shoes. I had to have one of my kids to school much earlier in the morning than normal, and then was off to sort nuts for the Girl Scouts. I dressed and went off to do my business.
After sorting nuts my husband, who had agreed to join me suggested that we go to DSW, because he needed new running shoes. I don't know that he needed them, but it sounded good, and he is OBSESSED with shoes, and coats and watches, and belts. I swear if I didn't know better. Anyhow, while shopping for shoes, I glanced down at my own feet, and happened to be wearing two different shoes. OMGoodness! They were both Saucony running shoes, but one was my much older relegated to yard work and other messy things shoes, and one was my new pair. It looked awful. I simply had to have new shoes so I wouldn't look so stupid. Unfortunatley, they old pair I could find were these cute little mary jane clogs by MUDD. They would have looked bad with the yoga pants, but I bought them anyway. My husband also bought two new pair of shoes, but neither were running shoes. Hmmmm see how he manipulated that situation? TTFN, Miki

No comments: