Saturday, October 06, 2007

October is breast cancer awareness month

Please do yourself a favor, and make sure you check yourself monthly. Take some time this month to learn more about breast cancer. I have not been personally affected by this disease, but I know that it is only a matter of time. The numbers tell me that. I also learned about a new kind of breast cancer a few months ago. If I can figure out how to link the news story on it to this site, I will. If you havent had a mamogram get one. I recently learned that at my age, they are now wanting to get a "bench mark" mamogram, so they can see easier any changes. Not really something I want to put myself through, but I know it is WAY better than cancer. I will be doing my own research and posting it here, so you will all be better informed too. Also, 5minutesformom, and casio are giving away a cute little camera in honor of breast cancer awarenss month. Check it out. TTFN, Miki

No comments: