Saturday, February 03, 2007

Yarns I want to buy

So I know it has been awhile since I last blogged. My kids keep me soooo busy. So I just wanted to really quickly give a shout out to someone who I "met" on a yahoo knitting group many years ago. He lived in New Orleans, and is a Katrina survivor. He has since moved to Houston, and has refocused his life. He is now creating and selling hand painted/dyed yarns. They are very pretty and reasonably priced. Anyhow...check them out at Knitivity. I am waiting to buy some sock yarn, as soon as I get caught up on some other projects, and destash a little. I really like the Amethyst, Wading Pool, and California Blush. Another bonus is, that the yarn you buy is unique. I mean he may have some similar, but not like a mass marketed yarn from a large company. I think that is kinda cool. TTFN, Miki

No comments: