Saturday, May 24, 2008

I am getting to old for this

Wednesday night Craig and I attend the Eagles Long Road out of Eden concert. It was FABULOUS!! We had a terrific time. They sang many of their new songs, and many of their clasics. The next night we attended a James Taylor concert in Virginia Beach. Normally I wouldn't go to back to back concerts, but we had purchased the James Taylor tickets before the Eagles announced they would be here. Long story short, Thursdays concert ended at about 1130, and we arrive home at 315 in the morning. It took us about 2 hours to move 5 miles. The traffic through the tunnel was down to one lane due to construction. I was tired and cranky the next day and no ammount of coffee was going to help.

I will say though, if you get a chance to see the Eagles, do because they were great.

TTFN, Miki

No comments: